About Be More Social
We help you with your social media. It’s that simple. With 10 years of supporting businesses nationally and internationally, we have been recognised as a market leader in our field.
We are also extremely passionate about our employees and the culture we create to work in is really important to us. We are on a mission to see our employees grow, learn and develop by having a career with us. If you want to be part of something bigger then this is the place for you.
Here at Be More Social, we are a fast-growing, approachable, social media consultancy company that has a desire to assist you in your career whilst coaching businesses to use their social media platforms effectively. We are hiring a talented Sales Manager to join our growing team. If you're a hard-working professional, BMS is a great place to get ahead. Apply today! Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- - Recruit, hire, and train the sales team
- - Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- - Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- - Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- - Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts - using google sheets / spreadsheets
- - Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- - Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- - Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- - Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- - Attending conferences, meetings, networking and industry events
- - Working with the General Manager and CEO to grow the business
- - A fast growing company with progression at all stages
- - A relaxed and google like creative environment
- - Flexible working hours (where applicable)
- - Team socials and supportive management
- - A culture where we all want to succeed and strive for excellence in all we do
- - Commision on agreed targets being hit
- - The ability to communicate and present yourself confidently
- - Experience helping customers/clients
- - A flexible approach and willingness to adapt communication - Understanding of DISC profiling is a bonus
- - The ability to create sales forecasts and excellent use of spreadsheets
- - Excellent organisational and communication skills
- - An eye for detail
- - Strong research skills
- - Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- - A previous role within sales is a plus but not necessary
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your CV or portfolio to become part of our talent team.