About Be More Social
We help you with your social media. It’s that simple. With 10 years of supporting businesses nationally and internationally, we have been recognised as a market leader in our field.
We are also extremely passionate about our employees and the culture we create to work in is really important to us. We are on a mission to see our employees grow, learn and develop by having a career with us. If you want to be part of something bigger then this is the place for you.
- - Organise and manage relationships with third parties to deliver webinars/workshops
- - Manage the social media accounts and engagement for BMS and Consultive.
- - Daily outreach on multiple platforms to generate inbound leads.
- - Use your marketing knowledge and ability on social media to invite people to workshops and webinars
- - Conduct market research and update the team on social media changes or trends
- - Marketing activities that grow the business, asking for referrals, speaking to old customers / old leads
- - Introduction of new marketing ideas to grow the business
- - Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships/retention
- - Update spreadsheets, databases and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the creative department
- - Schedule social media content for clients using Facebook, Hootsuite and other platforms
- - Gather monthly reports and important data to analyse what marketing activities are working and what needs changing
- - Assist the Content Manager and marketing team
- - Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases
- - Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- - Help organise events, exhibitions and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the guest list
- - Write and proofread copy
- - Upload material to the website(s), social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases
- - Help design and place advertisements
- - Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- - Liaise with graphic and website designers
- - Be the main point of contact for external designers and printers
- - Help with presentations by assembling videos, slideshows and analyses of competitors
- - Visit clients and attend trade shows and exhibitions
- - Encourage other departments in the organisation to take part in promotional activity
- - Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- - Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- - Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- - Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- - Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- - Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- - Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- - Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- - Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company's presence in the market
- - Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
NOTE: This is an entry level position located in Doncaster. If offered the job you must be available to work in our Doncaster office, 40 hours a week.
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your CV or portfolio to become part of our talent team.