Business Development Manager
About Be More Social
We help you with your social media. It’s that simple. With 10 years of supporting businesses nationally and internationally, we have been recognised as a market leader in our field.
We are also extremely passionate about our employees and the culture we create to work in is really important to us. We are on a mission to see our employees grow, learn and develop by having a career with us. If you want to be part of something bigger then this is the place for you.
We are scoping for a dynamic Business Development Manager to grow our client base nationally whilst joining our innovative team based in the heart of Doncaster.
Be More Social is a fast-growing, approachable, social media consultancy company that has a desire to assist you in your career, whilst coaching businesses to use their social media platforms effectively.
Our ideal candidate would be experienced and passionate in the sales field whilst being outgoing and affable. You-ll also need to have an interest in Digital Marketing and Social Media. This role can easily progress into becoming one of our Digital Gurus or the Sales Manager depending on where you want your career to develop.
What-s in it for you-
- - A fast-growing company with progression at all stages
- - A relaxed and google like creative environment
- - Newly renovated office in the centre of town centre
- - Flexible working hours (where applicable)
- - Team socials and supportive management
- - A culture where we all want to succeed and strive for excellence in all we do
- - Sick pay
- - Birthday off
Desirable skills for you to be successful will be:
- - A drive to seek new business
- - Excellent telephone skills
- - Strong verbal and written communication
- - Good IT skills
- - Initiative and good decision-making skills
- - Project management skills
- - Strong organisational skills
- - Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- - Ability to write reports
The successful applicant would be responsible for:
- - Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- - Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities
- - Increasing the value of current customers whilst attracting new ones
- - Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- - Attending conferences, meetings, networking and industry events
- - Working with the business growth team ensuring that targets are met
- - Always learning and developing new skills
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your CV or portfolio to become part of our talent team.